Ok, we can keep SNAPSHOT. I was just thinking it'll be nice if the tag
sets the right version, for convenience. It's not so hard to do.

BTW, I don't build the code, just run jar-src so I can attach the
source to the jars for debugging purposes. If we had packaged them
already (not that I propose that we do that), I wouldn't be
downloading the source at all.

Thanks,
Shai