Hi Otis,
I've been working on, and shall be working on, a few issues on the lines of
"hide ZK".

SOLR-6736: Uploading configsets can now be done through Solr nodes instead
of uploading them to ZK.
SOLR-10272: Use a _default configset, with the intention of not needing the
user to bother about the concept of configsets unless he needs to
SOLR-10446 (SOLR-9057): User can use CloudSolrClient without access to ZK
SOLR-8440: Enabling BasicAuth security through bin/solr script
Ability to edit security.json through the bin/solr script

Having all this in place, and perhaps some more that I may be missing,
should hopefully not need the user to know much about ZK.

1. Do you have suggestions on what more needs to be done for "hiding ZK"?
2. Do you have suggestions on how to track this overall theme of "hiding
ZK"? Some of these issues I mentioned are associated with other epics, so I
don't know if creating a "hiding ZK" epic and having these (and other
issues) as sub-tasks is a good idea (maybe it is). Alternatively, how about
tracking these (and other issues) using some label?

Regards,
Ishan