Right, that "bin/solr zk start" is sort of how one could present that to
users.  I took the liberty of creating
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10573 after not being able to
find any such issues (yet hearing about such ideas at Lucene Revolution).

Ishan & Co, you may want to link other related issues or use e.g. "hideZK"
label and treat SOLR-10573 just as an umbrella?

Otis