Thanks for researching the state of our JIRA issues and summarizing the
situation for us.

> Patch Available JIRA state

+1

> We should also consider running unit tests as part of the process.

+1 That'd be cool!  Hopefully without generating comments that trigger
email/watcher notifications and thus no more dev list traffic.

> Apache Yetus

I'm not sure what to make of it... perhaps you can make a specific proposal.

~ David