David:

Well, I can make LUCENE-8048 committable in about 30 seconds ;) On a
more serious note, I've already delayed 2 weeks to give people time to
respond but nobody has. I'll put some time into digging at why the
test failures happened and if they're a test artifact rather than a
fundamental problem I'll be more inclined to push forward on it. We'll
see what I can find in the next day or two.