I'd like to see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9137 included in the
release. Hoping to commit it on/by Tuesday.

Christine

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 12/01/17 10:11:59To:  dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Lucene/Solr 7.2

Hello,

It's been more than 6 weeks since we released 7.1 and we accumulated a good set
of changes, so I think we should release Lucene/Solr 7.2.0.

There is one change that I would like to have before building a RC:
LUCENE-8043[1], which looks like it is almost ready to be merged. Please let me
know if there are any other changes that should make it to the release.

I volunteer to be the release manager. I'm currently thinking of building the
first release candidate next wednesday, December 6th.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8043