Should we consider backporting SOLR-14367 (the most recent Tika upgrade)? It
addresses a CVE in Tika, and while I think we usually avoid changing 3rd party
component versions in patch releases, but maybe we should in this case? The
upgrade also looks like it was pretty straightforward (drop-in replacement).

Cassandra