I just resolved SOLR-14422.

> On Jul 6, 2020, at 1:36 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <tomasflo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Just resolved SOLR-14590.
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 4:22 AM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
> <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com <mailto:ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> I'll take a look today, Bruno. Thanks.
>
> On Mon, 6 Jul, 2020, 4:32 pm Bruno Roustant, <bruno.roust...@gmail.com
> <mailto:bruno.roust...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 8.6 RC is planned tomorrow but there are still 9 Jira issues unresolved for
> 8.6 (+ private ones?)
>
> Please review and update their status.
>
> 3 blockers
> SOLR-14599 Introduce cluster level plugins through packages
> SOLR-14593 Package store API to disable file upload over HTTP
> SOLR-14580 CloudSolrClient cannot be initialized using 'zkHosts' builder
>
> Other
> SOLR-14590 Add support for FeatureField in Solr
> SOLR-14516 NPE during Realtime GET
> SOLR-14422 Solr 8.5 Admin UI shows Angular placeholders on first load /
> refresh
> SOLR-14398 package store PUT should be idempotent
> SOLR-14311 Shared schema should not have access to core level classes
> LUCENE-9356 Add tests for corruptions caused by byte flips
>
> Le dim. 5 juil. 2020 à 08:10, David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com
> <mailto:david.w.smi...@gmail.com>> a écrit :
> Pertaining to the highlighter performance regression:
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-14628>
> It's a simple change in a default setting, that is furthermore consistent
> with how the behavior was prior to Solr 8.5
>
> I'm hoping this can make it into the release?  See the PR.
>
> ~ David
>

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 3:05 PM David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com
> <mailto:david.w.smi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Thanks starting this discussion, Cassandra.
>
> I reviewed the issues I was involved with and I don't quite see something
> worth noting.
>
> I plan to add a note about a change in defaults within UnifiedHighlighter
> that could be a significant perf regression.  This wasn't introduced in 8.6
> but introduced in 8.5 and it's significant enough to bring attention to.  I
> could add it in 8.5's section but then add a short pointer to it in 8.6.
>
> ~ David
>

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 2:52 PM Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com
> <mailto:casstarg...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> I started looking at the Ref Guide for 8.6 to get it ready, and notice there
> are no Upgrade Notes in `solr-upgrade-notes.adoc` for 8.6. Is it really true
> that none are needed at all?
>
> I’ll add what I usually do about new features/changes that maybe wouldn’t
> normally make the old Upgrade Notes section, I just find it surprising that
> there weren’t any devs who thought any of the 100 or so Solr changes warrant
> any user caveats.
> [...]

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.