I wish to send out something like this to coincide with the release
announcement.
Please review:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SdlZVXYgaeZVgL3Xs0ZFHs_RyvdNqNcx3xkEpjdkobU/edit?usp=sharing

Unfortunately, my cwiki/confluence Apache login isn't working (and reset
password isn't working either). If someone can provide me edit access to
"ichattopadhyaya", then I can put together the confluence page as proposed.
Thanks and regards,
Ishan