Hi,

I enabled the „gradlew check” runs on ASF Jenkins and Policeman Jenkins (Linux,
Windows, MacOS).

I used branch (“reference_impl”). Is this correct, because it’s about a month
old?

There’s also a much newer “reference_impl_dev” branch. Which one is correct?

I will go sleeping now, sorry for failure mails during the night. Builds seem
to fail, but it’s too late to do anything against it.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen