Mark 2.0 speaks in riddles, which I'm not great at interpreting.... but I
think you're implying that the so-called "ref-branch" is not going to be
merged into anything, which is depressing because I now care much less
about that branch.  Markus, Jason -- lets get the standardization on with!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley