Hi all,

I am reviving this thread but perhaps it should be moved to
d...@solr.apache.org given the project-level changes. Do people favor
standardizing Solr to match Lucene's convention or do you prefer *Test.java
as the convention?

There are many more files, and a few that don't follow either convention, I
bet.

Curious about people's thoughts:

Marcussorealheis:solr marcuseagan$ find . -name "Test*.java"  | wc -l
     493
Marcussorealheis:solr marcuseagan$ find . -name "*Test.java"  | wc -l
     753