I have no problem adding clean.should.not.break.my.ide.nor.be.slow

but i would like to default this to true, because its more annoying to
break the IDEs of new contributors than to hand-hold people that are
constantly svn-upping without paying attention.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Chris Hostetter
<hossman_luc...@fucit.org> wrote:
> : I don't know if "depends" clauses can be evaluated at the same time as
> : properties? This would indicate that it's the case but I never used
> : it:
> :
> : http://ant.apache.org/manual/properties.html#if+unless
>
> if/unless on targets can absolutely be based on properties specified at
> runtime or in build.user.properties ... this is how the clover stuff use
> to work.
>
> -Hoss

lucidimagination.com