Hi,

+1 from me to release these artifacts as 3.6.2:

- I did *not* run smoke tester as already lots of people have done this.
- I just tested drop in replacement of the JAR file for my projects with 3.6
(including PANGAEA) -> works fine, no checkindex bugs and similar stuff.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen