Shawn and Andrzej,

Thanks for answering my questions. I've looked over the code done by Dmitry
and I'll look into what I can do to help with the UI porting in future.

I was actually thinking of doing this JIRA as a project by myself with some
assistance from the community after getting a mentor for the ASF ICFOSS
program, which I haven't found yet. It would be great if I could get one of
you guys as a mentor.

As the UI work has been mostly done by others like Dmitry Kan, I don't
think I need to work on that majorly for now.

What other work is there to be done that I can do as a project? Any new
features or improvements?

Regards,
Ajay