On Oct 7, 2011, at 12:00 PM, Dmitriy Lyubimov wrote:

> I support (and supported before) the annotations as maturity tags.

In Lucene, we use @lucene.experimental

We also should probably looking at trimming back things or moving it to a
sandbox.  I think Watchmaker is a good first candidate, since I don't think
anyone uses it or maintains it and my overtures to the Watchmaker author to
join us didn't take.  Perhaps that code should just be donated back to that
project.