Thanks for heads up!

I meant maybe to re-implement Mahout java Hadoop code to use scalding, and
algebird. For me it would be great way to learn all of these technologies
(scala, mahout, hadoop, cascading, scalding, algebird). Expected/desired
improvement for Mahout committers and users would be hopefully less code in
Mahout projec itselft, easier to maintain and learn, existing and implement
new algorithms.

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavic.