I've been a lurker on this list for a few months and trying to figure
out a way to contribute.  I'm very interested in ML but am not a
professional in it.  I am a fulltime .NET developer by trade, but have
used Java academically (undergrad and grad school).  I would love the
opportunity to contribute in a testing or optimization capacity if
someone could help point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Daniel