Jacqueline McNally wrote:
I see no point in responding to the antagonism, sarcasm and caustic tone
in the previous post.

Which previous post? Surely not the one from Daniel that you
quoted at the bottom of your note, nor the previous one in the thread, which was from Ryan Singer.

I can see no trace of "antagonism, sarcasm and caustic tone" in either of these notes, nor the one from Bernhard Dippold, the next previous one in the thread, nor any of the others, with two exceptions...

The only antagonistic, sarcastic and caustic notes I've seen on this thread have been from Charles-H. Schulz. Is one of those the note you are referring to?

Regards, Jean