Hi,

Let's see how we should build the tree of the MP wiki pages so that they can be easily found/understood/read.

I mean: We should start with major categories or, let's name it sub-projects of the marketing activity ?

* Something like:
- PR
- Marcon
- Strategy
- Product features
- Events
- Art Project (linking to the existing pages)
- etc ?
...each with it's own subset of current To-Dos, etc

* Also some general contributor's guidelines ?

*One category I see for sure is *Brainstorming* or *Incubator*:
I see it as the corner where we gather the ideas and refine them. This definitely needed because many new or old MP contributors would like to go on and start writing and organizing ideas and things. This could be some sort of incubator for almost anything Marketing related.

* Same with Resources - in which we for instance will have the contributors profiles with skills and availability

* timelines for the activities together with the volunteers taking care
of them, etc.

These are just a few ideas. Suggestions ? Anybody able to come out with a more coherent list ?

It is important as it will help us not get a bloated wiki in just a few months.

~in the hope that this helps,
Cristian

--
Cristian DRIGA

==
OpenOffice.org Romanian Native Language Project Lead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ro.openoffice.org
www.openoffice.org