On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 12:00 -0500, Chad Smith wrote:
> On 2/21/06, Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > In this medium better to judge people by what they say rather than how
> > its said.
> >

> ROTFLOL!!!
>
> This coming from the man who tried to have me removed from the open source
> movement because he didn't like the way I said things!!!

Actually it was the fact that you were constantly supporting our main
competitor - that's substantially what you said not how you said it,
although I guess posting pages of rants when lines of succinct prose
would do is an element of how. Anyway I have mellowed with age so no
point in dwelling on the past :-)
--
Ian Lynch
www.theINGOTs.org