On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 10:24 -0500, Chad Smith wrote:

> Of course, there is
> pontital for exploitation - anyone wants to kill a thread that they don't
> agree with - they just reply using the [FLAME] marker - but the next person
> could not reply to that post or simply remove it from the subject line....
> I dunno, just thinking out loud here.  What do you think?

I think it would be better to talk about marketing strategy and actions
and not get emotionally wound up at perceived criticism. But perhaps
that is too much to ask ;-)

Strategy is important as well as development. The strategy to go for a
wiki is a good one. Question is why it took 5 years to realise it, not
to blame anyone but to make sure we are more productive in the future.

--
Ian Lynch
www.theINGOTs.org