To reply to the overall thread.

Is what he's saying on his own personal website actually up to us? He is in
his right to say whatever he wants.

That said, if the layout is in a license that doesn't allow other people to
use it then we should ask that it be removed as the site does not solely
promote the benefits of the OpenOffice.org project.

Chad, your content is your content and you can say whatever you want despite
how upset Eric tends to get when people even breath the word neooffice.  But
I hope you can understand the confusion that's involved when you use a site
that looks like OpenOffice.org, but doesn't solely promote it and actually
promotes other vendors.  In any case I would change the look of your site,
because the OO.org site you copied is not the best looking one.  I am sure
you can certainly do better.

--
Adam Moore
Founding Member