John McCreesh wrote:

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 13:47 -0500, Lars D. Noodén wrote:

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

However the second most popular request was having OpenOffice.org
pre-installed. I wonder if this is a call to action.
Should we have a campaign of a Dell offering OpenOffice.org pre-installed

+1

What is the best way to approach Dell? They're well aware of the idea,

What if I draft an open letter to Dell urging them to add value for
their customers?

Media-attention is the key. Besides an open letter, there are other way's. And if someone else writes about it, and others pick it up, I expect it to have a better effect.

Cor

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands