Hi *,

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

Should we have a campaign of a Dell offering OpenOffice.org pre-installed [...]

Then it would be good to offer a general starter for OOo, say 2 or 3 A4, explaining new users what they have, and the most important things to know (e.g. file formats, PDF, Format|Page in stead of File|Page setup...) This because in general people who 'just get' OOo, have a different awareness than the ones who choose to download OOo.

(I cc Gery, he must be aware of the existence of such a piece.)

Cor

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands