On 2007-09-09, at 07:21 , Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hi Iyan,

Is it possible to find out from Sun how this money was allocated, if it is a one off or if this type of thing is likely to happen again? Do they expect an evaluation of how the money was spent and an indication of the
value it provided? any such information made generally available is
going to help future planning.

I don't know any details for this time. Maybe Louis does.

Not really. Bit of a mystery and though it's likely there will be money again, it's not certain. I think much also depends on how we spend it and if it is more or less productive.

Florian