On Sunday 09 September 2007 04:29, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Florian is on this. See also the wiki that's been created and his posts
> > on this subject.
>
> I will update the list on USB drives as soon as I got details. Still
> awaiting prices from the vendor.
>
> Florian

I've put up a quote from one of my suppliers.  My gut is telling me that we
probably should be getting quotes closer to source such as Singapore.

Having said that the prices are about what I expected

Cheers

GL

"GET LEGAL - GET OPENOFFICE.ORG"
http://why.openoffice.org
ISO 26300 compliant

Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
Moderator New Zealand
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz

GET DRESSED GET OOOGEAR
http://ooogear.co.nz