eric.bachard wrote:
Hi Erwin,

Erwin Tenhumberg a écrit :
Hi all,

I have started a wiki page for collecting content for the OpenOffice.org 3.0 feature list page that I talked about before:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_3.0_Feature_List

That's a nice work. thanks a lot !

It's just the beginning. And the content probably has to be turned into a nice looking static HTML page at some point.

I'll add descriptions and more screen shots over the next few days, but I'd like to invite everybody to contribute to the wiki page as well!

Indeed, would be great to see more people involved. If ever I have a

Yes, the more people help and contribute, the better the end result will be.

good idea, or a specific case not listed, I'll add it.
Just wondering how add the copy-paste, the drag and drop and the acccessibility features using screenshots.

I also have the feeling that not every feature listed on the page can be nicely illustrated with a screen shot.

What about create specific movies, available e.g. on youtube ? Would be a nice pub for the Aqua port :-)

Yes, I already purchased a copy of iShowU and downloaded Jing. Thus, I'm definitely thinking about it. However, my first test taught me that doing screen casts can be quite hard without post processing.

I don't want to spend a fortune on post-processing (i.e. video editing) software, but do you have any recommendations?

Now, a bit off Topic, a specific Mac OS X tip : maybe you already know the shortcut, but if you want to take a screenshot of only one window on Mac OS X , you can do :

1) Apple key +  Shift + 4  => makes a target ( circle + crux ) appear

2) Then move the mouse cursor over the window you want to take a screenshot, and press "Space" bar => the selected window appear in dark grey

3) Finally, type on "Enter" key => a new .png will appear on your desktop

That's all  :-)

Yes, that has already become my favorite Mac feature! ;-)

All the best,
Erwin