Hi Erwin,

Erwin Tenhumberg wrote (2-5-2008 16:47)
I have started a wiki page for collecting content for the OpenOffice.org 3.0 feature list page that I talked about before:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_3.0_Feature_List

Obviously I've not so much time to spent for this, atm.
I did some words this weekend (off-list) and see that you have a different approach. I can do something this evening, I hope, so will continue where you have arrived so far.

Ciao,
Cor

--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact