That's great Alexandro!
I have also used cinelerra but it isn't very easy for beginners :( (we'll have to wait for lumiera). But would you be interested in writing the guide? That would help a lot of people to spread the word in their local communities. We could test some software, write down some best practices and introduction for beginners. What do you say?

cheers,
Rosana