Michael Meeks wrote:
On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 10:01 +0100, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
Lars Nooden wrote:
Many icon themes use one or two colors (not counting greyscale shading).
 Is there a convenient way to set up a mask so that distros and versions
of distros can overlay their own colors?
..
I am not sure if it would be really helpful if all distros and all ODF handling applications would use their own icons. We can probably do a proper marketing for OOo with keeping the ODF icons in their original design.

        Has anyone considered asking those responsible for artwork in Linux
distributions about this scheme ?

i don't know but i think that is not the questions here.

Juergen

        Might be a good idea to do this as step #1 instead of step #50 ;-)

        HTH,

                Michael.