Hi Alexandro, all,

Cor Nouws wrote (10-01-10 10:03)
Peter Junge wrote (10-01-10 03:28)
Alexandro's request seems to be quite reasonable, at least.
+1

Not for me.
I miss any reason why someone from Mexico should go to Los Angeles, there is no clear outsight on networking resulting in local/regional activity, I see no representation of the project, I see no efforts (or reports of that) about contacting people out there ...
Maybe that all is available, but until then ...

- 1

[ Sorry for replying to my own mail ;-) ]

Reading / looking through all the replies, it is obvious that there is some good work to do for Alexandro, and more people ...

I appreciate that the discussion brings some possibilities, links from the past, ideas from the future, so I hope that is will be possible to build something from the presence there! Telling about the education project could be one thing. I remember your presentation in Orvieto, Alexandro. It was full of ideas, but not so specific. It looks like a container of wishes for the next decade(s) or so ;-) To be really attractive, it might be shorter, more practical?

Do we, as marketing project, have some info to help when you walk there? A sort of "hey: we really want to start a local group here, do you like to help, this is what we have and what you could do.."-sheets ?!

Also, the presentation that we prepare for FOSDEM might be good for such an event as well?

So my "+ 1" definitely is on its way ;-)

Is it possible for you to keep track of all the possibilities that passed here (and maybe follow later on) and see what can be made out of it and report back? Would be great! And if you need any help ...

Kindest regards,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
  - Community Council member