Benjamin Horst wrote:
I strongly agree. Education should be a very fertile market for our promotional work.

This ALA conference is in Washington DC, so it's possibly within range for me. Anthony is near DC as well, so if he's available that could be great.

June 24 - 29, personally I've been looking at the Linuxfest in SC the weekend before for a trip, but given the location and lead time I would certainly be available to help. Perhaps, for the entire week, and most likely I can just stay with friends in town for the period.

That said:

Jan 29th is the deadline for acquiring a booth - not a lot of time for reasoned discussion. (echoing other posts about long range planning )

$2,025 is the cost and from what I see that does not include a floor pass for both workers? That is a good bite of cash.

If we could put this together any ideas on what exactly we would do with a 10 x 10 space and 3-4 bodies?

Drew