Some quick thoughts regarding this.

> $2,025 is the cost and from what I see that does not include a floor pass
for both workers

I would help with some of that. And, there are other expenses, duplication
of  OOo CDs, signs, flyers on why.openoffice.org  ect. I spoke to Richard
Widick who handles sales of booths for ALA, he advised that they would "as a
special for openoffice" give us a small table on press row for USD800 as an
alternative if we wish. Im not sure how effective the small table will be.

> If we could put this together any ideas on what exactly we would do with a
10 x 10 space and 3-4 bodies?

My guess is we would need someone to drive this as a mini-project. I wish i
could but my organizations skills are horrendous and very limited time. ALA
conference is high exposure and would be a great opportunity for Openoffice.
My guess is we would need a few computer terminals for demonstrating,
handing out CDs, explaining the OOo community and all the resources it has
to offer. How libraries can benefit and how patrons can use OOo to their
advantage. Perhaps have a well done video going continually.

> 10 x 10 space and 3-4 bodies

There are so many exhibitors, one can walk around handing out CDs, info ;-)
 so we can use more bodies than just handling the booth...

Perhaps a program can be developed and distributed on "teaching librarians
how to teach patrons how to use OOo"

Some interesting info on marketing to libraries:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/pa/