On 1/14/2010 1:11 PM, WorldLabel.com wrote:
Hi Drew

WiFi hotspot in the booth.

This can be done, however, they would have to set it up for us and would
cost USD900.

There are WiFi spots around the conference center but none in the exhibit
halls. That of course does not help us,
Russell

hmmm - perhaps this is a miss communication. Sound like they are offering us a gateway to the internet.

I am talking about a wholly self contained system - think of it as a tether if you will.

Still, I was afraid that a large event might prohibit this. I talked with a LinuxFest organizer yesterday and they would be all for it..different crowd.