Andy Brown wrote:
WorldLabel.com wrote:

I would help with some of that. And, there are other expenses, duplication
of  OOo CDs, signs, flyers on why.openoffice.org  ect. I spoke to Richard
Widick who handles sales of booths for ALA, he advised that they would "as a
special for openoffice" give us a small table on press row for USD800 as an
alternative if we wish. Im not sure how effective the small table will be.

I can assist with the OO.o CDs so that would be a "no cost".  All I
would need is a address to ship them and an estimate on how many would
be needed.  I would start on the CDs as soon as v3.2 is released.

Being only a few hours drive (mini-van) I could certainly act as an early collection point.

Not trying to say a small table wouldn't be fine, but Logistics wise I can also furnish: [One note - I really would like to see the shows policy regarding security first, but assuming it's a locked facility at night]
32" LCD Display (Sony HD TV/Monitor)
22" LCD Display (HP 2207)
8/gig dual core server to drive both displays
2 - pc workstations
1 - HP PSC
Networking - wiFi router / switch

Commercial grade drop lines for a power run, some spot lighting equipment used in craft show displays. (Just in case there might be nice banner to highlight maybe :>)

Good skirting for tables if needed. ( dark blue (my choice) and/or moca brown )

Alright - it's only 10x10 and that's probably way too much equipment but just saying I would be willing to help by bringing what we need.

Drew