> On 2010-06-17, at 10:55 , Cor Nouws wrote:
>
>> There will be some draft for funding approval guidelines soon (..). So I
>> think that is a good moment to look at details: what can reasonably be
>> considered useful to fund.
>
> of course. for anything like this, careful scrutiny and strong argument is
> requisite.

It might be worth noting that the EU is extending projects to include
countries outside Europe and there are specific priorities for languages.
It might well be worth seeing if grants are available for translations. We
currently have an application for 300,000 Euros to support OOo
certification submitted and we will find out the result at the end of
July. Even if it is not successful we can simply apply again next year and
keep going until it is. Our current project is tangentially beneficial to
OOo because it encourages the use of Open Systems and Open Source general
productivity tools. If anyone has 10-15 minutes to spare please contribute
to our research at
http://www.edunetbg.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=39256&lang=en%20%3E
Please copy the link to any lists/networks where you think there might be
interest.

Thanks.

Ian