Hi Cor,

> Independent of how good the page and sympathetic the NLC/contributor
> is, I think we need a very good reason to be able to say yes to such a
> request.
> Maybe that reason is there, then we need to know.

Top page is very important for the marketing point of view. For example
our statistics shows approximately 30,000hit/day and 1,000,000hit/month.
For better presentation, JA project need better, more friendly top page.
Sometimes, it is very hard to find volunteers on such kind of works.
(our economical situation is bad - under deflation, so
people work too hard and focusing on OOo just for free, reducing the cost)
Fortunately I found a person, Terada-san, he did a great work.
He's not a long term contributor of JA, actually this is the first time.
So I'd like to pay as a bounty and motivate him and JA community.

Thanks