Hi Ivan,

Ivan M wrote on 2010-06-21 10.52:

With OpenOffice.org's 10th anniversary coming up and the gathering at
OOoCon, I was wondering about the possibility of creating a short
film/video marking this milestone - a brief history of the project -
past, present and future. It would involve a few interviews with key
people woven together with a narrative (accompanied by photos,
graphics, archived materials, etc). Sounds easy, doesn't it ;)

There is a real lack of video material about OOo, and a video like
this could tell the story of OOo (and maybe even promote it a little).
The conference might present a great opportunity to do some interviews
in one place, but we could easily ask key people who can't make it to
submit a short video talking about the significance of OOo to them, in
their part of the world, etc.

It would be a pretty big project, but it might be a story worth
telling. What do you think?

I really like the idea. Rosana already proposed this months ago, and we've tried to catch attention via the mailing lists as well as with the conference calls, but basically nobody was interested and no one contributed.

I hope we can keep the ball going and pick up that topic again -- it would be indeed a great idea!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead