Hi,

Ivan M wrote on 2010-06-27 12.18:

Well, unfortunately I won't be able to do much (except maybe helping
with editing if it becomes a reality) as I can't attend the conference
- I was just wondering if there was interest in doing this. Maybe even
the Oracle OOo team might be interested in helping out. I know the UX
team made videos for Renaissance, maybe they'd be interested in
playing a part for this? Hopefully Rosana will see this thread and
join in.

I'm all for the video idea, but I guess we really need a little team working together and approaching people to join. The responses have been very low the last time (read: no one was interested in contributing), and this is something we have to work on... :)

Florian

PS: Lars, thanks for the helpful links!

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>