Hi Florian, Hi All,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----

+1

I like the frisbee idea. They are good for kids and adults alike. I also like
that one size fits all.

The question I have is what kind of frisbee: fabric with wire in rim, plastic
disc, plastic/rubber ring (flat like the ring of saturn)... I think the most
impt thing is that they be light weight and compact size to transport. Then
they
are a big improvement over heavy t-shirts and any other give-aways marketing
folks otherwise have to drag around or in Florian's case, carry on their backs.
;-)

Best regards,
Liz