Rosana, Florian and All
Hello

Sorry I did not participate previously and I have not reviewed attentively
all business correspondence connected closely with main question: What to
do for 10 years OpenOffice.org? But … What do you think about practical
conference in Munich with a pilot agenda: “Successful 10 years by
effective Open Source projects”.  Kindest regards.

Yours truly
Viktor