Hi, My name is Nicola and i have been using OO for about a year now.I had this
idea for marketing the product: a stick figure video of an office; camera
enters inside the place and then flies from pc to pc where the stick figure
people are using OO applications. This would be pretty striking about the
simplicity of the software, cheap to make, and could be uploaded to...anywhere!
Not sure to whom i should send this, so I put it up here in the mails,
Thx to all.