Hi Liz,

Elizabeth Matthis wrote on 2010-07-12 13.43:

+1

I like the frisbee idea. They are good for kids and adults alike. I also like
that one size fits all.

indeed - frisbees are unisize, unisex, and nobody complains about colors. ;-)

The question I have is what kind of frisbee: fabric with wire in rim, plastic
disc, plastic/rubber ring (flat like the ring of saturn)... I think the most
impt thing is that they be light weight and compact size to transport. Then they
are a big improvement over heavy t-shirts and any other give-aways marketing
folks otherwise have to drag around or in Florian's case, carry on their backs.
;-)

Hehe. :-) Well, I'm open up to anything, I didn't research yet. I guess it will also depend on the costs.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead