Hi I want to ask the budget commitee for 500 dls for expenses to
SCALEx9. I want to put the petition even if SCALE still have not
finished the CFP. I submitted a couple of talks and I am still waiting
for the final approval. However budget processes have been a bit slow
lately so I want to put an early petition here.

Last year I participated with a lightning talk on OOo4Kids which you
can watch here: http://jza.blip.tv/file/3261755/

After the talk I got to talk with the core organizers which were
interested into expanding the participation for communities such as
OOo in the US. And geared me to participate next year with a wider
talk about OOo/ODF etc. This year I am giving a talk on ODF with an
OpenGovernment angle, targeting the success stories gather from South
America and Europe.

$500 would allow me to partially pay for my travel expenses. I would
still need to chip from my own money to pay for hotel.

regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org EspaƱol