Hello Peter, *

On Sunday 19 December 2010, 19:55, Peter Junge wrote:
> My concern is, that you seem to leave OOo to do your own thing with
> OOoES. Hence, what would be the interest of OOo to be funding you?
>
> Would be great if others could comment on this, especially those from
> the ES project.

most people on the ES mailing lists do not follow the discussions on the
international OOo lists.

> Of course, my POV may be wrong as I'm only taking an
> outside view.
>
> > About the changes that you see, well most of them have been taken from
> > a community consensus on what is best for the contributors.

this is not true. Alexandro, please point us to the mailing list archives
where all these have been publicly discussed and approved.

I can point to the following threads:
http://es.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=discuss_es&by=thread&from=2436682
http://es.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=discuss_es&by=thread&from=2436683

unfortunately most people do not speak Spanish. But these threads show that
some people do not agree with *yours* decisions.

Besides this issues within the ES Project, IMO you are under-qualified to
represent OpenOffice.org at any sort of conference or talk; it is unfortunate
here too that most people do not speak Spanish, this is the only reason I
found why you have gone so far inside a meritocratic Community.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina