Hello,

Le Thu, 26 May 2011 09:50:27 -0300,
"Roman H. Gelbort" <ro...@piensalibre.com.ar> a écrit :

> El 25/05/11 17:42, Sophie Gautier escribió:
> > Alexandro, please, fact and realty, you understand that after all
> > what has been written and said about the Spanish speaking community
> > we can't trust you any more or only backup your says. We know that
> > you are not representative of it and the "we" you are talking about
> > is only a very very low group of people, that is not the Spanish
> > speaking community at all.
>
> The same very low group that make translations, and make support in
> lists, and make the job in spanish sites of both projects... bad for
> you Sophie... Bad for you...
>
> "Discuss the ideas but not people"

Actually the group in question has stopped contributing
to the LibreOffice project in any significant way I believe.

But it's perhaps not very important at that stage. Let's perhaps
refocus the discussion on one question that might perhaps all that
matters now: are there any significant differences  between the two
projects that would make a cooperation -or broadly speaking, an
unification- hard or impossible? If I may suggest, let's start with
anything (if there's anything) that is broad or critical enough to
discuss first.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz