Il 25/05/2011 16:55, Louis Suarez-Potts ha scritto:
> There are many good reasons to have any discussion as proposed by the
> TDF—Florian and Sophie—on a neutral ground. I've mentioned the compelling
> ones.
>
> And I also think we need to proceed very carefully here. Not only for
> "community" reasons but also because a lot is at stake beyond our narrow
> concerns.

Time is come. As still member of OOo community I *strongly* believe that
such discussion should be made in public.
Otherwise we (the community) still fall into our "narrow concers" as it
was during last ten years.

Community deserves at least a minimum of clarity on OOo future.
TDF is a possible place to reunify the community and there is nothing
else on the horizon.

Davide