This might be a language thing. "Maven Artifact Resolver API" makes me
think this is only for resolving Maven artifacts, but my understanding is
that p2 artifacts is also supported by Tycho. Am I wrong?
Removing "Maven" and just call it Artifact Resolver API (ara) solves this.
It's the API for resolving artifacts in Maven.
But, it might just be me interpreting this wrong.

/Anders