Am 2016-12-06 um 22:46 schrieb Robert Scholte:
Hi,

what is the status on this? Can we expect a release this year?

I think the open issues are:
is maven-resolver ready to replace aether?
AFAIK some dependency management changes have been reverted, are all
others indeed bugfixes and safe to keep in this release?

There is basically Resolver left, one good improvement is MNG-5896 along with the PR, but I cannot review it since I am not really familiar with the Resolver code. If someone is able to review MRESOLVER-7, please do and merge it. We could go on with Resolver 1.2 and continue with Maven 3.4 release.

Michael